Embedding sustainability and ESG in your business strategy
Strategy and consulting
Companies are increasingly adopting sustainable strategies that consider environmental, social and governance issues as part of their day-to-day operations. As the world pays greater attention to how companies behave, it is imperative to have an effective strategy in place. Our team can provide the advice and guidance needed to embed and develop a sustainability framework in the core of your business.
Particularly, at Mazars in Denmark, we help companies of all sizes develop a long-term and solid sustainability strategy with realistic KPIs that is tailored to your business, as well as aligned with the relevant regulatory requirements, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the principles of the UN Global Compact.
We combine our extensive knowledge of ESG matters with our expertise in business to provide you with the advice and support you need when developing a sustainability strategy. Our team works in an integrated and collaborative manner, with a focus on tailoring the service to ensure it provides the best solution for you.
Our solutions in strategy and consulting
- Sustainability strategy:
- (Double) Materiality assessment to identify the most significant sustainability-related topics, both internally and externally, as first step to build a sustainability strategy.
- Assistance with setting strategic actions, targets, metrics, KPIs and business models aligned with best practice ESG principles and The Institute of State Authorised Public Accountant (FSR – danske revisorer).
- Integration of the SDGs and the principles of the United Nations Global Compact in companies´ strategic plans (optional).
Our strategy development process is formed by 6 comprehensive phases that will cover all necessary aspects, from analysis to implementation and evaluation:
Diversity and inclusion strategy: we guide you through how to fully integrate this in business plans and in the companies' everyday life.
- Net Zero roadmap:
- Carbon footprint calculation and identification of opportunities to reduce your company's impact.
- Assistance in setting Science-Based Targets aligned with the Science-Based Targets Initiative (SBTi).
- Due diligence: assessment of compliance with national and international regulatory frameworks and standards, as well as identification of possible risks related to these regulations.
- CSRD Gap analysis: identification of status quo and gaps related to the company's current sustainability strategy and management against the requirements of the CSRD.
If you would like to get in touch with us and know more about our sustainability strategy and consulting solutions, or if you are interested in specific parts of it, please, contact us below.