Non-financial reporting is increasingly important for companies as it helps to build trust and enhances credibility. It helps companies demonstrate how they are performing in terms of their environmental and social impact, supply chain, corporate diversity, and other areas of sustainability. We provide a full range of sustainability reporting solutions that will help you to tell your story in a way that is meaningful and authentic.
The new Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) has the intention to ensure reliable and uniform reporting within sustainability and ESG. This will be achieved by improved quality, comparison, and transparency within the reporting. As a result, ESG reporting will soon have the same quality as the financial reporting we know today.
Companies today are paying greater attention to non-financial reporting in response to new regulations and stakeholder demand. There are clear benefits linked to non-financial reporting:
- It allows companies to demonstrate their sustainability credentials as well as prove their stakeholder engagement.
- Companies that score well on key sustainability metrics are often more likely to outperform the profitability of their peers over the long-term.
- With non-financial reporting becoming mandatory in many countries, more emphasis has been placed on assurance to provide greater confidence in the credibility of an organisation’s reporting.
Mazars in Denmark’s skilled team will align its working methods with yours to ensure your non-financial reporting is the best it can be. At all times, our focus is on tailoring our approach to suit your needs and providing solutions that help you meet your objectives.
Our team can help you identify and prioritise the areas on which your company should report using tried and tested techniques. Furthermore, we can assist you by enhancing the credibility of your disclosures regarding your company´s corporate social responsibility and sustainability-related objectives, actions and initiatives in accordance with sustainability frameworks and standards, as well as with established regulations and guidelines.
Through our audit and assurance work, we deliver insight and promote transparency. We believe constructive challenge, based on mutual trust and respect, builds confidence in how organisations report to their stakeholders.
It is this robust approach that ensures maximum benefit for society, contributing to the development of sustainable businesses and economies.
Our solutions in assurance and reporting
- Audit and assurance solutions on sustainability according to the standard ISAE 3000 with limited or reasonable assurance, which will enhance credibility of disclosures of sustainability activities.
- Audit and assurance in accordance with the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and the European Sustainability Reporting Standards (when published).
- Elaboration of CSR / sustainability reports, as well as Integrated Reports according to the main international reporting standards and frameworks, such as the TCFD, the GRI Standards and Integrated Reporting.
If you would like to get in touch with us and know more about our assurance and reporting solutions, please, contact us below.