The position as Senior Accountant in Mazars Denmark will expose you to a wide range of accounting disciplines with international customers and outsourcing services as your primary focus.
You will become part of a small, dynamic and fun team in a company that is large enough to offer all the basic frameworks and guidelines for smooth operations, yet small enough for you to be able to influence your career, develop professionally and add personal value to your customers.
Mazars Denmark consists of people with different educational backgrounds and at different life stages. We pride ourselves in treating each other with respect and helping each other stay focused, committed and motivated also during peak times with a high volume of tasks.
- Act as sparring partner in relation to new customer offers, and as first point of contact for their inquiries;
- Support and follow-up on existing customer tasks;
- Produce one-pagers, newsletters, social media updates and other commercially oriented material aimed at customers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a successful track record within accounting. You know your accounting processes very well, and you always think one step ahead with a focus on constant improvement. You bring positive energy to the team and work with a high degree of integrity.
The ideal profile is someone who has:
- 3-5 years accounting experience and good knowledge of all accounting disciplines
- A basic understanding of VAT laws in Denmark
- Experience with Dataløn/bluegarden, e-conomic, NAV, C5, SAP is preferred, but not a must
- Good IT literacy and preferably experience working with more than one economy system
- The ability to see the bigger picture and make independent decisions - but with a pragmatic, hands-on approach
- An open-minded, self-starter attitude and a preference for seeking seamless and custom-made solutions.
We are looking for a team player with a real ability to be a thinker and a do’er, not just following the norm. At Mazars, we work with numbers – but WE are not numbers. If you like conventional thinking and SOPs for everything, this job is not for you; but if you like to influence your own role, take full ownership of your projects and think out of the box, hurry up and apply today!
The vacancy is in our Copenhagen office on Østerbro and our working language is mainly English. Therefore, you must be fluent in spoken and written English. Furthermore, you must hold a valid Danish work permit, as we will not be able to sponsor this.
Please apply by 27 June 2018 to: email@example.com
To learn more about Mazars, visit: https://www.mazars.com/Home/News/WeAreMazars